Emergency Vision and Eye Care - Logan City
At Stuart Macfarlane Optometrist, we strive to accommodate emergency vision and eye care needs. If you have an emergency that can not wait until your next eye exam please feel free contact us immediately. We recommend that you call first although you can walk in and we will treat you as soon as possible. There is no additional fee for emergency eye care visits.
Reasons that people may need an emergency eye doctor or optometrist appointment;
- Red Eyes
- Eye Pain
- Eye Discharge
- Flashes of Light
- Vision Loss
- Foreign body sensation (things stuck in eye or under eye lid)
- Chemical exposures (if you have washed out your eye and are experiencing any symptoms at all it is important that you are evaluated immediately)
- Subconjunctival Haemorrhage (appearance of the eye bleeding)
- Lacerations (cuts around or in the eye)
- Contact Lens Stuck in Eye.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms please contact us at 07 3299 3699 so that we can assist you as quickly as possible.
Posted 03 December 2014